ICUII Video Chat is a useful, trial version software only available for Windows, being part of the category Communication software with subcategory Instant Messaging (more specifically ICQ).
More about ICUII Video Chat
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 98 and former versions, and you can get it only in English. The program version is 8.0 and it has been updated on 7/5/2007.
Since the software was added to our catalog in 2007, it has managed to reach 31,819 installations, and last week it had 14 installations.
ICUII Video Chat is a software that needs less free space than many programs in the category Communication software. It's a software frequently downloaded in countries such as Turkey, Canada, and United States.
- Improved network support for routers and firewalls
- DirectX Support -- ICUII supports more cameras than ever!
- Imposter Stopper -- Disabling software-based cameras to help curb imposters.
- Integrated Pal List and QM Backup -- Keep backups of your pal list so you never lose it again.
- Panic Button -- Minimize ICUII with the press of a button to keep away unwanted eyes.
- Multiple Monitor Support -- Get the most of out of your dual-monitor system.
- Bug fixes and optimizations -- ICUII now runs even faster!
- Real time one on one video chats with audio
- Real time mulitple video chats with audio
- User Directory with invisibility option
- Quick Messaging System
- Pal List
- Message Center
- Fully functioning on home networks
- Quick view of User Profiles
- Offline Quick Message System
- G-Rated and Adult Areas
- Auto Updates via the ICUII program